The iPhone to Computer Transfer Version 3.1 has been released for more than a month. Originally. it is worth $2.99 on the App Store. It is free from today. If you are interested in it, hurry up please.
Key features of iPhone to Computer Transfer
* Transfer as many photos and videos as you want, not any limitations on the amount or file size of photos and videos you want to copy.
* Remember the photos and videos that have been transferred, so you can skip them to avoid duplicated copy if the transfer process is interrupted. This exclusive feature makes iPhone to Computer Transfer is an ideal tool for copying your whole photo library to a new device.
* Explore photos and videos other device just like on your own devices, select and then download.
* Password protected and authorization is asked while downloading from your device.
* Preserve EXIF Info and support RAW format photo files
* Pay once for use on multiple devices with the same iTunes account
* Very easy to use with an user-friendly wizard interface
* If there is no Wi-Fi network available or in public Wi-Fi (Hotels, Coffee Bars etc.) which is configed to prevent communication between devices, you can turn on “Personal Hotspot” on your iPhone and join devices to Personal Hotspot, then use this video and photo transfer app to copy photos and videos with high speed just like using Wi-Fi. No slow bluetooth is required.
* Windows and Mac version is free for downloading. Even though this software is not required to transfer photos / videos to and from computers, it is easier than using Internet browser.
What’s New in Version 3.1
1. Transfer photos and videos directly from sending device with simple and intuitive operation.
2. Fix language error in setting panel.
It is free. Come on everyone!