Do you know how to spotlight the important part of a picture in your photo gallery? That is to say, if some part of a photo is more important than the other and needs to be emphasized, you can take the advantage of color differentiation to attract people’s eyes. For this purpose, I will introduce a newly developed app named Color Spotlight to all iOS device users.
Released: May 21, 2013
Size: 3.2 MB
It can convert the rest of the photo into black and white and keep the selected part in full color to spotlight the important part of this photo.
1. Load photos to edit from your Camera Roll/Photo Library.
2. Zoom in/out photos by a pinch gesture with two fingers.
3. Pan left/right, up/down photos with finger movements.
4. Zoom in photos to attain pixel level accuracy with your fingers.
5. Two brushes (color and grey) allow you to color or grey photos back and forth.
6. Adjustable bush size, big for efficiency, small for accuracy.
7. Rapidly adjust brush size in the fly with the slider.
8. Tap on photo to hide toolbars and color splash photos in full screen mode.
9. Undo function supported. You can correct your mistakes or accidental brush strokes any number of times.
10. Save multiple sessions for future editing. You can continue from where you left off last time by retrieving the saved sessions.
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Require iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
If you are interested in Color Spotlight, you can find it on the App Store. Color Spotlight does the job for you effortlessly. Color Spotlight gives you the freedom to add color to any part of your photo to make the selected areas more eye-catching and focused.