Do you know how to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to Windows PC? Most of us may answer “with the iTunes”. But unfortunately, you have lost your USB cable or leave it behind. Is there some other solution except iTunes? iPhone WiFi Transfer also called Wireless Transfer App is especially designed for this purpose.
Generally speaking, wirelessness means that there is no need to use any USB cable to finish the file transfer. But the WiFi network is essential. And your iPhone and PC must be connected to the same WiFi network. This guide will show you how to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to Windows PC wirelessly.
You need to download iPhone WiFi Transfer iOS version available on the App Store. The Windows version isn’t a must, which is in conjunction with the iOS version so that photos and videos can be transferred between iOS devices and Windows PC more efficiently. Of course this guide will show the more efficient way.
1. Download and install iPhone WiFi Transfer on your iPhone.
2. Download and install iPhone WiFi Transfer on your PC. Make sure your iPhone and PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch iPhone WiFi Transfer on iPhone.
4. Run the iPhone WiFi Transfer on your PC.
(If you don’t install the Windows version,you need to open a web browser on PC. This app is compatible with any browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. )
5. Input the device address exactly as the same as the address on your iPhone (including the colon and the following port number). Then hit the “Enter” button to load the iPhone data.
The following screenshot is for the web browser method.
6. Choose a folder for the newly downloaded files. Then select an album. Click the “Download All” button to download all the files of the album, or hit the “Download selected” button to download the chosen files. Those files will be downloaded to your PC very quickly. Photos can be RAW files or compressed ZIP files downloaded from iPhone to computer which is up to your personal choice.
The web browser method is much similar to the no-browser one. We will show you the details in the later guide.You can have a try by yourself.